So, Belinda over at FoundLoveNowWhat has issued a virtual kick up the bum with her ‘Blog Everyday in May’ challenge and while I doubt I’ll get to it every day, day 5’s prompt has got me pondering.
It is waaay harder than it looks but here goes:
Never have I ever:
- Jumped out of a plane (thank you, NO)
- Got the tattoo I have been thinking about for years (the potential pain + wrinkliness at 70 puts the brakes on)
- Enjoyed a fairground or playground ride (motion sickness is a fun killer)
- Held a European driving license (only places with truly crazy driving conditions, for some reason)
- Owned property (ouf, seems too grown up)
- Felt the desire to have children (ditto)
- Gone to a music festival (just so pricey and now I’m over the age of *coughs* it just seems a bit…try hard…?)
- Donated blood (low iron!)
- Really missed eating meat (22 years and counting…)
- Managed to get anywhere near fluency in French (DISGRACEFUL)
- Visited the South American continent
Check out the lists of other bloggers here.